What are awards and why am I writing about them?
In the wedding photography scene, there are several associations that regularly hold competitions and award prizes for pictures. If such a competition is on the agenda, photographers have the opportunity to submit their pictures.
These will then be evaluated by a jury of experts. After the jury has selected the best pictures, they will receive an award.
The WPJA, ISPWP, Fearless Photographers as well as the Masters of German Weddingphotographers are e.g. such international associations, which regularly organize photo competitions.
For me as a photographer an award is a confirmation of my work and this motivates me again and again to find and capture the next great perspective.
In the past I have already won several national and international awards – which of course makes me very proud. I don’t want to withhold them from you:
- 3 x lifetime Awards at the Masters of German Wedding Photography
- winning the complete round 16 at the Masters of German Wedding Photography
- 1 x ISPWP Award
- 2 x Wedding Photography Select – WPS / International Wedding Photographers Excellence Awards
- 3 x Wedding Photographer Society
- 1 x WPJA Master Piece
- 2019 winnder in de category photography and film Zankyou – ZIWA Awards
- 4 x Diamond Awards for the best pre-wedding and engagement portraits
- 1x Fearless Photographers round 52
- 1x WPJA green honored Award